|Name: Diagraph for Integral|
|Associated Hardware: Integral|
|Product Number: 45463J|
|Media: 3.5 inch DS/DD|
|Original Price: $695|
|Division: Corvallis Workstation Operation|
Zip file contains 2 discs. This program cannot be run without the hardware protection "dongle" that plugs into the HP-IB port. These dongles can be made using the connector end of an HP-IB cable, 2 diodes and a push button switch. Start by removing the connector end of the HP-IB cable from the cable itself (we used a hacksaw).
Instructions for making the Diagraph dongle:
(1) connect the CATHODE end of diode1 to pin 15 (DIO7) of the 24-pin connector.
(2) connect the CATHODE end of diode2 to pin 4 (DIO4) of the 24-pin connector.
(3) connect the ANODE ends of both diodes together.
(4) connect the ANODES in step 3 to one side of the pushbutton.
(5) connect the remaining side of the PB to pin 10 (SRQ) of the 24-pin connector.
Click on "More Images" below to see a pin out configuration for the HP-IB connector and to see a photo of the finished product.
©2004 - 2016 WordSong Communications Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
The HP Computer Museum and Wordsong Communications Pty. Ltd. are not affiliated with the Hewlett Packard Company or with Hewlett Packard Australia Ltd. Hewlett Packard and the HP logo are trademarks of the Hewlett Packard company. This website is intended solely for research and education purposes.