200/300 Series (Software)
|Name: Diagraph For 200 Series|
|Associated Hardware: 200 Series|
|Product Number: 45463B Ver 3.1|
|Media: 3.5 inch SS/DD|
|Original Price: $695|
|Division: Personal Software|
Diagraph for 200 Series computers. Zip file contains 6 discs:
DIAGSYS1, System Disc 1,
DIAGSYS2, System Disc 2,
DIAGPROG, Program Disc,
DIAGSYM1, Symbol Library 1,
DIAGSYM2, Symbol Library 2,
DIAGSYM3, Symbol Library 3.
This program cannot be run without the hardware protection "dongle" that plugs into the HP-IB port. These dongles can be made using the connector end of an HP-IB cable, 2 diodes and a push button switch. Start by removing the connector end of the HP-IB cable from the cable itself (we used a hacksaw).
Instructions for making the Diagraph dongle:
(1) connect the CATHODE end of diode1 to pin 16 (DIO8) of the 24-pin connector.
(2) connect the CATHODE end of diode2 to pin 2 (DIO2) of the 24-pin connector.
(3) connect the ANODE ends of both diodes together.
(4) connect the ANODES in step 3 to one side of the pushbutton.
(5) connect the remaining side of the PB to pin 10 (SRQ) of the 24-pin connector.
©2004 - 2017 WordSong Communications Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
The HP Computer Museum and Wordsong Communications Pty. Ltd. are not affiliated with HP Inc. or with Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Hewlett Packard and the HP logo are trademarks of HP Inc and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. This website is intended solely for research and education purposes.