150 Series (Software)
|Name: 150 Loaded Hard Disc Image|
|Associated Hardware: HP-150|
|Original Price: Unknown|
This software is a bootable hard disc image of a drive for the HP-150. It includes some classic as well as rare and unusual software for the HP-150. The image includes:
- MS-DOS 3.2 and Rev E utilities for the 150,
- 150 System Demo,
- Series 100 Graphics (Pie, Bar and Text Charts),
- Lotus 1-2-3 and Printgraph,
- Diagraph. You will need to make an HP-IB hardware dongle to run this software,
- Microsoft Windows (Yes, on the 150! Does not run from PAM. You need to issue the WIN command within the WINDOWS directory),
- AutoCAD. Does not run from PAM. You need to issue the ACAD command from the ACAD directory,
- PC Instruments. You can run the demo from PAM. To run the software, you need to issue the PANELS command in the PCIB directory. You won't be able to do much with this software unless you have some attached PC Instruments with an extremely rare HP-150 interface board.
This image is for use with Ansgar Kueckes' hpdrive utility. Issue the command:
C>hpdrive -9134D 150loaded.hpi^ TOP
©2004 - 2021 BGImages Australia - All Rights Reserved.
The HP Computer Museum and BGImages Australia are not affiliated with HP Inc. or with Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Hewlett Packard and the HP logo are trademarks of HP Inc and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. This website is intended solely for research and education purposes.